You must have a stylish image to look elegant for any occasion, but especially on your prom party; The key to achieving this is to wear a garment that is defined by glamor. Today we will talk about how to wear black prom dresses to perfection. You will learn to make the designer dresses your best allies in this farewell to adolescent school life, and we will also give you some tips so you can make the chosen designs highlight your feminine essence and become a goddess. But first, let’s explain the top benefits of this season’s hottest trend.
An infallible classic
All girls know that a garment in black is a wardrobe essential, but do we understand why? The main attributes of opting for black prom dresses to carry at the biggest party of the year are:
- They allow to combine with all types of themed prom parties, outdoors or indoors and is a magnet for stylish accessories.
- This type of color can make you thinner and favors especially your natural curves, so a black dress is considered elegant, sensual but above all a symbol that reflects authority and power.
- Although elegant and sophisticated, it can also be the key to a modern and carefree look. Besides, you can wear it again to go out with friends or for an upcoming formal event.
A Galaxy Of Alternatives
There are plenty of cuts and models, and the question is to find the right one for your figure and your style of dress. In the article 10 fashion tips you don’t hear often, Times Of Oman recommends you to look for simple cuts that you can combine with everything. We especially recommend the empire or princess cut and easy-to-use fabrics: brightness, tulle, and lace.
All that and more we have found in Jovani Fashions: super versatile designs when using them for their different moments of that joyful occasion, with different styles and that never go out of style.
Tips to wear a black dress on your prom party
In order to look elegant and wear a black dress to perfection is not enough just put it on but I will give you some tips to keep in mind:
- If you’re of ashen complexion, make a balanced contrast by combinations with dark blue and gray.
- Mostly if the dress is fit, you can have a unique sensuality and also nothing far from reality. However, if the looks too tight on you, go for a dress that allows you to move easily.
- The short black cocktail cut is a safe bet, as it suits all styles and body types.
Different styles to match your personality.
- “Bad Girl” Glam: The long black dress can also adopt a more relaxed look, with a layer of lace and skirt with a slit on the leg. We recommend the combination of metallic colors that will create a trendy outfit. To complete it, pick a handbag and a small scarf in shades of pink that softens the whole.
- Chic Couture: This style has fantasy stitching and tunes to a small jacket (which you will only use when you arrive and for your social media photos) from point to “Coco Chanel.” It marries perfectly with ballerinas and a quilted and shiny bag. What beautiful detail to add? A bracelet with knot that will make the difference and that will give you an exquisite look.
3- Glamor chic: To go dancing all night or shine in your prom party, you can choose a short black dress. Take a festive style with a sequined embroidered shawl; and to stay in these golden details, opt for jewelry earrings that can perfectly combine the dress. There are a lot of models within the line black prom dresses by Jovani ranging from light lace or tulle to metallic and sparkling with sequins.
Finally, complete it with thin original heels worthy of a dancing queen.
We hope you have enjoyed our tips and ideas. If you follow our advice and take into account these styles in trend, you will have a winning prom look and receive the praise of all (even some resplendent crown).